If you're not sure whether your device are supported by Lention hubs and docks or not, this guide should help.
Firstly, All devices with Thunderbolt 3 port will be support by Lention hubs and docks.
These are the Apple devices that support Thunderbolt 3:
1. MacBook Air introduced in 2018 or later
2. MacBook Pro introduced in 2016 or later
Model: A1706/A1708/A1989/A2159A1707/A1990, More
3. iMac introduced in 2017 or later and iMac Pro(all models)
4. Mac mini introduced in 2018
5. Mac Pro introduced in 2019
What Thunderbolt 3 can do?
- Transferring data at speeds of up to 40Gb/s, which is two times faster than Thunderbolt 2 and eight times faster than USB 3, Thunderbolt 3 delivers the fastest connection to any dock, display, or device.
- Thunderbolt 3 provides twice the display bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2, enabling your Mac to support up to four 4K displays or up to two 6K displays.
- Charge and provide power from any port, and up to 100W of power delivery.
- Thunderbolt 3 with USB-C technology is a universal connection. With the help of an adapter or cable, you can connect just about any of your devices.
Secondly, All devices that with USB typce C port could also be supported by Lention hubs and docks.
Macbook 12 inch in 2015-2017
If your Mac has only one port like this, it's a MacBook that supports USB-C but not Thunderbolt. You can still use all our LENTION products that support USB-C on your Macbook 12, but the efficiency may not as good as that with Thunderbolt3.