- ABC for Windows/ABB for Mac - Support WindowsOS devices to display two split screens (ABC/MST) at Extend Mode. IMPORTANT: on Mac/iPad/ChromeOS devices, these two monitors display the Same Screen at Extend Mode (Mirroring Screen, ABB/SST), which is limited by OS itself
- Max 4K@60Hz Output - Single Port: 3840x2160@60Hz, Dual Port:3840x2160@30Hz. To ensure the 4K@60Hz performance, please make sure to use HDMI 2.0 cable (or better). Support HDCP 2.2. Support mirror and extend mode of MacOS/iPadOS/ChromeOS (SST), WinOS (SST+MST)
- User-friendly Design - Non-slip connector for easier plug and unplug. Reinforced braided nylon cable for long lasting durability. Precise USB-C plug snugly fit into your devices for better signal transfer. Unibody aluminum alloy casing for better heat dissipation
- Important Note - REQUIRES the connected USB-C port supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (Not all USB-C ports support it). Incompatible Lists: ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim, Ideapad L340/340s, HP EliteBook 745 /820/828, HP Probook 650/455/430, HP Pavilion 14 bf116tx/15 ck009/15-cb, Lenovo ideapad , Acer Aspire A5, etc, check detail page for more
- Supported Lists - 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro 13/15/16, 2020/2019/2018 MacBook Air, MacBook 12, New iPad Pro 11/12.9, New iMac/Pro, Dell XPS, Surface Pro 7/Book 2/Go/X, Pixelbook, Chromebook, Intel NUC, HP, Acer, Lenovo, more with DP ALT Mode
Compatible Devices (not a full list):
- New MacBook Air & Pro 13/15/16 (With Thunderbolt 3 Ports) / MacBook 12
- New iMac & Pro / New Mac Mini / New iPad Pro
- Dell XPS 13 / XPS 15 / Inspiron 13 7000 / Inspiron 15 7000
- HP Spectre / Spectre X360 / EliteBook Folio G1
- Chromebook / Pixelbook / Huawei Matebook / ASUS ZenBook3 / ZenBook Pro
- Lenovo Yoga 930 / 920 / 910 / 720
- Ubuntu 19.10 or later editions
- 1. Make sure the Type C port of your host device supports video output (some for data only).
- 2. Please reset the default audio output device if you want to play audio via the HDMI devices.
- 3. Not Support Mac/iPad/Chrome OS devices to output two split screens under Extend Mode
Output 2 different screens under Windows (ABC) at Extend Mode or 2 duplicated screens under Mac/iPad/Chrome OS (ABB). Not Support Mac/iPad/Chrome OS devices to output two split screens due to OS's limitation.
The Mac-like exterior makes it a must-have accessory for streaming from everywhere at office or home. Handy and lightweight to carry around.
For Type C laptops with Thunderbolt 3 ports/USB-C ports supporting video output, or tablets and phones supporting DP Alt Mode. Such as new MacBook Air/Pro, new iPad Pro, etc.
|USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter||USB C to HDMI & DisplayPort Adapter||USB C to HDMI & VGA Adapter||Bi-Directional HDMI Switcher||USB C to HDMI Adapter||USB C to HDMI Cable|
|Color Selection||Space Gray||Space Gray||Space Gray, Silver||Space Gray||Space Gray, Silver, Rose Gold||Space Gray, Silver, Rose Gold|
|Connectors||Male to Female||Male to Female||Male to Female||Female to Female||Male to Female||Male to Male|