- All in One - The LENTION 5K docking station provides 6 USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, dual 4K displays output that support HDMI and DisplayPort displays which support mirror and extend mode for winOS and macOS, and separated microphone input and audio output.(Note: The DC 20V power adapter is necessary for use, but not provides charging to your devices)
- Max 5K Resolution - When dual DisplayPort together to a single display: max 5120x2880@60Hz resolution. When dual DisplayPort ( or dual HDMI , or 1 DisplayPort + 1 HDMI) to dual displays: max 4096x2160@60Hz resolution each. (Better for web, product or productivity display, not recommended for gaming)
- One Dock Two Use - Support most laptops with USB-C or USB-A ports, such as MacBook Air/Pro, MacBook 12, Surface Book/Pro/Go, Dell XPS, Dell Precision, HP Spectre, HP Pavilion, Lenovo Yoga, etc. ( Note: Charging is not supported. Driver installation is needed, see product detail page for System Requirements)
- System Support - Most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, macOS 10.8 to 10.14 (10.13.4-10.13.6 support limited function). (NOT SUPPORT: Linux/Unix/Android devices, ARM based Windows OS devices - such as Surface RT, and Non-Intel based macOS devices). See product detail page for more details
- Download and install the latest driver from DisplayLink: www.displaylink.com/downloads before using.
- You can go to Displaylink Forum and get a professional answer whenever you come across technical issues from here: support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase
- For any other issues, you can also reach us through Amazon Message or Our Official Website.
- Mac OS 10.15/10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Windows XP
- ARM based devices, such as Surface RT
- Non-intel based Apple devices, such as PowerMac
- Better for web, product or productivity display, not recommended for gaming.
- On single display mode, resolution of the single DP monitor is up to 5120 x 2880@60Hz through 2 DisplayPorts. On dual displays mode, resolution of each monitor is Max 4096x2160@60Hz.
- If playing 4K contents, your device must be capable of decoding the 4K video in the graphics processor, recommend: Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon HD 8650, NVidia GeForce 7xxM or better.
- DisplayLink chipset has a CPU performance requirement, recommend: Intel Core i3 (or AMD A10) at 2.0GHz or better.
Reminder about Power
- The DC 20V power adapter is necessary for use, but not provides charging to your devices. (No Charging)
Important Note for macOS: (Known Issues - Not Fully Fix Yet)
- Users of 10.13.4-10.13.6 should use v4.3.x driver as it contains a workaround to enable one extended USB display (1080P) that support extend or mirror mode by using Apple AirPlay.
- All MacBook 2018 models (Including Air & Pro, which based on Intel Coffee Lake chipset) running 10.14 can experience black extended display(s) with only mouse cursor. Driver v4.3 Beta 6 can force an AirPlay mirrored or extended display (1080P).
|9 in 1 USB C Docking||10 in 1 USB C Docking||11 in 1 USB C Docking||10 in 1 USB C Hub||7 in 1 USB C Hub||6 in 1 USB C Hub|
|Color Selection||Space Gray, Silver||Space Gray, Silver||Black||Space Gray, Silver||Space Gray, Silver||Space Gray, Silver|
|Power Pass-through||USB C, (100W)||USB C, (100W)||-||USB C, (60W)||USB C, (100W)||USB C, (60W)|
|HDMI Ports||Up to 4K/30Hz||Up to 4K/30Hz||Up to 4K/60Hz||Up to 4K/30Hz||Up to 4K/30Hz||Up to 4K/30Hz|
|VGA Port||-||Up to 1080P/60Hz||-||-||Up to 1080P/60Hz||-|
|DisplayPort Ports||-||-||Up to 5K/60Hz||-||-||-|
|Card Slots||-||SD & Micro SD||-||SD & Micro SD||-||-|
|Audio Ports||Mic & Audio||Mic & Audio||Mic & Audio||Mic & Audio||-||-|
|USB Ports||USB 3.0 x3 & USB 2.0 x2||USB 3.0 x3||USB 3.0 x6||USB 3.0 x2 & USB 2.0 x2||USB 3.0 x3||USB 3.0 x3|